How To Hire A Maid Service in Las Vegas
If you’re considering hiring a maid service in Las Vegas, there are a few unique considerations you’ll want to keep in mind.
Primary concerns for anyone thinking about bringing a stranger into their personal space is not only how good will the cleaning be (and of course what will it cost) but perhaps more importantly -who exactly is this person?
Because of the highly transient nature of the local population, getting a high quality maid service in Las Vegas that is trustworthy and reliable, may be a bit more difficult here than in other cities. Las Vegas has- whether deserved or not a sort of “Wild West” reputation that may attract a higher percentage than usual of grifters, flakes, scam artists and others who are generally up to no good.
For this reason, it’s a good idea to consider one of the following ways to hire a maid service in Las Vegas:
1. Ask family, friends, co-workers of neighbors who they use- chances are that someone in your immediate circle can tell you who they use and recommend and if not, perhaps they can tell you who to avoid-which maybe just as helpful
2. Check reviews on services like Yelp, Home Advisor, Angie’s List, Google Places, or Thumbtack to see which maid service in Las Vegas has good reviews. Many people advertise on Craigslist, but without any social proof it’s hard to know much about the reputation of the maid service you are interviewing.
3. If you don’t have much information about the maid service , by all means “interview” them first. Make sure you ask for (and check) at least 3 references of people for whom they have provided house cleaning service in Las Vegas within the last 12 months.
4. Don’t necessarily choose the “lowest cost” provider. There may be a very good reason why someone’s price is significantly lower than everyone else’s. Yes, I know, maid service is considered a “low status” industry and many feel that the cheaper the better is the rule of thumb when hiring. But, you wouldn’t make a decision sorely on price when hiring a brain surgeon would you? Keep in mind, that you’re paying not only for the amount of time the maid service spends in your home, but also their prior training and experience, their general liability and worker’s compensation insurance (or lack thereof), the quality of equipment and supplies they’re using in your daily environment and personal living space for your family, pets in addition to yourself.
5. Make sure the maid service in Las Vegas you hire can give your proof of a secure, encrypted website and PCI compliant method for accepting your credit and debit card charges. Require proof of liability insurance (protects your stuff) and worker’s compensation coverage (in case of injury on your premises) before you allow them access to your home-whether you’re there or not.
As the old saying goes, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”. These simple steps can ensure that whichever maid service in Las Vegas you select, you have a great experience through every step of the process. It’s good to maintain an open line of communication with your cleaner, their supervisor, or the company owner about what you like and don’t like regarding the service you get. Most good maid service companies will want to keep you happy and have you give them referrals as well, so don’t be shy about asking for exactly what you need. After all, you’re paying for it, it should be the way you want.
At Fast Friendly Spotless we consider service to be sacred and all of our work is fully guaranteed. Call us today at 702 960-4711 or go to www.fastfriendlyspotless.com/booknow to schedule the best maid service in Las Vegas you’ve ever experienced. Be sure to ask about deep, window, fridge or oven cleaning as well as in-home laundry service and grocery shopping – to simply your life and enjoy your time!